Macildowie HR are working with a growing and fast paced organisation who are looking for a HR Officer to join their team. They are looking for someone with a track record of working in a fast-paced organisation delivering excellent results. This role is a perfect development opportunity for the HR Officer to gain more experience in projects and develop their management responsibility. This brilliant opportunity is based in Nottingham paying c£25,000 dependent on experience.
In this generalist HR role you will be working closely with the HR Manager to embed and sustain a high performance culture, and one where leaders take ownership and accountability. From the offset, you will be responsible for multiple divisions, ensuring the effective and appropriate HR policies and procedures are in place and using your strong communication skills and ability to build strong relationships to provide first line advice on a range of employee relations. These cases will include disciplinary and grievances, end to end recruitment, absence management, performance issues, learning & development and policies and procedures and you will support line managers in a coaching style.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to develop into a HR Officer in a well established company and someone who wants to lead and support on key projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- CIPD qualified
- A proven track record of providing generalist HR support at all levels
- Experience of operating in a unionised environment
- A proven track record of managing employee relations
- A sound knowledge of current and future employment law
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel
- Good IT literacy
- Familiar with SAP
- A high degree of maturity and professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to manage / supervise others
- Effective coaching and mentoring skills
- The ability to negotiate effectively
- Commercially and financially aware
- Excellent customer service
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- The ability to challenge and influence in a positive, constructive manner
- The ability to operate effectively within a team but also to succeed as an individual performer
- A willingness to 'go the extra mile' when required
- The ability to be organised, prioritise and work effectively under pressure
- Delivery focused
- Integrity and confidentiality
Package: c£25,000 / Permanent / Full Time
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.