HR Manager - SME Financial Service
Morgan McKinley is working with a small Financial Service organisation to find an HR Manager with experience of working in an SME environment, to lead the HR function. Whilst working with the Senior Leadership Team to deliver an effective people strategy.
- Provide a full generalist service within areas such as Reward and Recognition, Employee Relations, Employee Engagement and Learning and Development.
- Work with the COO to ensure the HR Strategy and projects are successfully implemented as well as supporting Management on any other changes within the business.
- Work with Management to maximise Talent and People Capabilities to support the businesses organic growth
- Support the HR Advisor in preparing HR Management
- Design and Deliver HR Training or business updates required for workforce.
- To manage the onsite Recruitment Process (RPO)
- Provide Organisational Design advice to Management and support them through any restructures or redundancy processes.
- Ensure appropriate HR Information Systems are in place
- Challenge and support Management on their departmental employee engagement, performance management, continuous improvement, operational efficiencies and development.
- To support, manage and develop the HR Advisor.
- Level 7 - CIPD qualified
- Degree Educated
- Experience ideally within an SME/Organisation of up to 200 employees
- Experience within a standalone role or small HR department
- Confident in decision making
- Strong influencer
If you are interested in this position, please contact Henry on the HR team - 0207 092 0248
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.