Regional HR Business Partner
Superb opportunity for an experienced Regional HR Professional to join this market leading, rapidly growing business as they add this brand new role to the HR team. This a brilliant opportunity for someone to really grow and develop their career - the HR team are incredibly valued by the wider business so a collaborative and partnering approach is key. This is a Regional role covering Central England so a home location of Bristol, Oxford or Milton Keynes areas would work well.
You will be responsible for providing generalist HR expertise to the business, ensuring operational delivery and implementation of HR action plans are in line.
Responsibilities will include:
* Managing complex employee relations
* Driving engagement, ensuring the business nurture and develop talent at all levels
* Delivery change - ensuring effective communication and coaching
* Ensuring teams are trained to the required operational and cultural standards so they deliver exceptional customer service
* Facilitating the Resourcing process
* Deliver the people agenda through the regional sites to ensure a great place to work
* Create operational standards and processes to deliver exceptional standards to internal and external customers.
To be successful you will have a track record supporting and developing teams - the ability to shift between long and short term priorities - consistently demonstrate strong influencing skills at all levels and be able to engage teams to lead them through the change agenda. You will ideally have worked in FTSE 100 business previously. You will be happy to travel significantly within this regional role.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.