Learning and Development Manager - London
4 days left
- Full Time
We’re in one of the most exciting periods in the history of Guinness and have set ambitious, challenging objectives for the future. Our strategy is all about our vision for creating an amazing organisation. For the first time it defines Guinness as a Customer Service Business, with a real focus on making sure every customer has great experience, every time they interact or transact with us.
To help achieve this objective we’re looking for a Learning and Development Manager to lead in the identification of learning and development (L&D) across Guinness and support the development of effective L&D activities, products and delivery in line with the People Strategy.
Reporting to the Head of Learning and Development, the successful candidate will also coordinate and manage the learning portfolio at both functional and corporate level and will play an integral role in the development and delivery of the L&D Strategy and the cultural transformation across Guinness.
- Work with key stakeholders across the business to deliver all L&D elements of the People Strategy, working to support performance improvement and delivery against organisational and operational objectives.
- Drive significant L&D programmes that help build skills and shape the culture at Guinness. Programmes are likely to include Management Skills at Guinness, Emerging Leaders (early stage) and Customer Service training.
- Work with senior managers to identify and analyse training needs; support and guide the development and implementation of comprehensive training and career development plans.
- Design, commission and deliver, as appropriate, a comprehensive range of L&D interventions, activities, materials and communications to meet corporate, operational and employee needs.
- Maximise the return on investment across Guinness’s learning portfolio; ensure all learning is evaluated, effective and embedded across Guinness.
- Pro-actively manage 3rd party suppliers and contracts.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in a customer focussed organisation.
- Significant experience of build and delivery of management development programmes and early stage leadership programmes.
- Up to date knowledge of Organisational Development methodology.
- Experience of working with Senior Management in identifying, advising and developing learning interventions.
- Proven experience of the complete training cycle – design, delivery and evaluation.
- Demonstrable experience of learning intervention cost benefit analysis and return on investment.
- Experience of managing suppliers/contracts.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Able to demonstrate the Guinness Behaviours.
- Able to demonstrate the Guinness Leadership and Management Standard.
- Relevant sector experience.
- Experience using psychometric reports.
- Experienced performance coach.
- Relevant professional qualification and/or experience
- Qualified psychometrician (Desirable) e.g. MBTI, FIRO-B, 16PF, OPQ
What’s on offer?
We offer an excellent benefits package that help make The Guinness Partnership a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Benefits Portal - Everyone Lifestyle Benefits
- Eye test vouchers
- Aspire - £100 allowance per employee each financial year
- Professional qualification support
- Professional subscriptions
- Purchase additional leave
- Salary Sacrifice - Deduction of various benefits from 'gross' salary, before tax and NI deducted
- E-learning courses