Regional HR Advisor (Junior HRBP)
Currently searching for a Regional HR Advisor with Regional experience to join a company covering their Central & South West Region. The role will be for 3 months paying up to £250 per day.
The role of Regional HR Advisor will be to support the regional HR Business Partner in delivering the companies people strategy. You will work with the HR Centres of Excellence to implement various initiatives across Talent, Resourcing, Reward and Operations. The HR advisor also has a key role in supporting the business on operational HR issues.
- Supporting the HR Business Partner in delivering an HR service that meets both the short and longer-term objectives of the business.
- Responsible for HR issues, helping the divisions to realise the value of its employees also willing, and able to contribute on a wider basis in terms of improving the business.
- Work with colleagues to ensure best practice and a consistent approach across the Group, working within Group frameworks as appropriate
- Facilitate recruitment and transfer process to ensure they are actively managed.
- Provide management information that will enable the Regional Management Team to make effective business decisions.
- Ensure the company gets the best from its people by ensuring we have a motivated team with the right skills, competencies and behaviours, by:
- Supporting Line Managers in conjunction with the HR Team in the production of development plans for their teams.
- Assisting with Development and Assessment Centres as required
- Providing advice and support line managers on matters of reward in its widest sense (formal & informal rewards) to achieve sustained high levels of motivation
- Provide ad hoc advice and support as necessary to the Regional Management Teams ensuring a fair and consistent approach to reward and recognition and ensure is in line with company policy.
- Advise on employment law, working arrangements, contractual matters, employee communication and consultation, ensuring the company is consistent and fair and meets its contractual obligations.
- Support Business Management Teams in the effective application of the grievance and disciplinary procedures, ensuring an effective, fair and consistent approach across the business.
- Support Business Management Teams in closing out projects/ activities ensuring both legislation and company procedures are adhered too.
The successful candidate will be CIPD qualified with broad generalist HR experience. You will have strong case management and ER exposure, the ability to build relationships and partner at all levels, be credible and influential at senior levels and should have have previously worked in a regional, multi-site role. You will be able to demonstrate drive and conviction, and inspire confidence as well as having strong communication, facilitation and negotiation skills.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.