Interim HR Business Partner
- Available to start in May
- Mid-level generalist who has experience in advising Managers, ER and managing projects.
- Experience of working Professional services or FS sector
- Happy to work on a FTC PAYE basis for approx. 12 months to cover maternity
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required
- Strong understanding of core HR concepts, including employment law, recruiting, benefits, compensation, development, performance management, talent management
- Executive presence, ability to communicate effectively to and build partnerships with senior leaders
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Excellent attention to detail and proven track record of flawless execution
- Ability to collaborate effectively to lead a team of colleagues through influence
- Experienced user of HR systems, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong ability to manage through uncertainty
- Understanding of challenges of operating within a global environment, building alignment globally while executing locally
- Experience managing a team, either directly or as project manager
What you will be doing?
- Partner with senior business leaders, contributing to the development of the global business agenda for teams supported and delivering the associated workforce plan.
- Manage day-to-day HR Operations globally for client groups, including recruiting, on boarding, contracting, development, retention, compensation and off boarding.
- Support the local HR Operations, including benefits management, compensation planning, management of recruiting relationships, and acting as liaison on all legal, compliance, and tax initiatives.
- Assist in company integration activities across the group including policy, benefits and contractual realignment, job mapping, salary structures, roles, responsibilities and definitions.
- Provide trusted and expert advice and support on a range of HR issues such as reward, employee relations, engagement, talent, performance, organisation development/change, culture, organization design, leadership and learning and development.
- Drive the talent plan for the businesses supported to build sustainable people capability.
- Execute on all global HR initiatives for the groups supported including people capability and talent development opportunities.
Sound good? Send us your CV today and we can go through the role in more detail.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.