People Change Manager - Fixed Term Contract
A fantastic opportunity is available for you to come and work with the our client to help to drive forward and embed an internal University.
In this exciting role you will be work closely with the Lead Partner to develop and implement the people strategy that supports the ambitious targets of the university.
Leading Global Financial Services Organisation based in the City of London
- Enabling the internal University Faculties to become self-sustaining entities that adapt and respond to their fast paced environment. Creating a structure for them to drive consistency in outcomes and share best practice.
- Create role profiles for the University faculties
- Validate the competency mapping / personas of relevant employees already created by the business
- Map the competencies for this group to ensure our client have the best of class in roles
- Work with the Learning Partner to create development pathways, and identify training and development requirements
- Create external partnerships with universities to attract and develop expertise and build opportunities for research and development
- Work with the University Lead, our leading employees and Faculty Leads to define and implement a Learning Curriculum that supports the University's strategic ambition
- Work with Internal Communications to create and implement a Communications Strategy for internal and external stakeholders and University members.
- Work with the Resourcing Team to define and implement ways of working and processes which reinvent the way our client identifies, develops and deploys their people to create bench strength and focus on areas with the greatest potential and growth
- Work with the Lead and University Partners to develop a University location strategy and execute this plan
- Support the organisation & running of University events such as conferences.
- Support the establishment of regional centres and incorporate these into the University - Asia, Canada, UK & Europe
An HR Professional that can demonstrate:
- Experience of operating within a large, global and matrixed environment
- Building out a similar internal university / college structure within a large, global environment
- Experience of creating and working with external universities
- Evidence of working with all internal functions, particularly marketing / communications, to develop a 360 degree communications plan
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills at all organisational levels
Attractive Fixed Term Contract Salary up to £70k + benefits