Part-Time HR Advisor (Interim) - Dudley - £25k FTE
Our client is a successful and busy organisation based near Dudley. Due to some internal changes they are looking to recruit an interim HR Advisor to their team. Initially a 3 month interim role this will offer lots of project challenges that will develop your HR skill set even if the contract is not extended (as is very possible)
Responsibilities will include
- Providing advice and guidance on HR policies and procedures especially around TUPE and HR Change Projects
- Dealing with a varied ER Caseload mainly by phone and email.
- Dealing with queries from staff at all levels on issues around payroll, benefits, and HR related Management Information.
To apply for the role you should: -
- Have good Generalist HR experience.
- Be prepared to take responsibility for ER Casework.
- Be proactive in your approach to work
You will need to be articulate, confident and self-reliant.
This is a part time role (30 hour week) with plenty of flexibility about how you work those hours (core hours 10-2)
We are keen to receive CV's via this advert in the first instance. We advise you to take time to check the accuracy of the grammar, spelling and formatting of your CV and cover letter as this will form part of the selection process.
However, should you require more information than the advert provides you can call Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref 11361 in any correspondence)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable
Apply for Part-Time HR Advisor (Interim) - Dudley - £25k FTE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly