Service Control & Oversight Manager
Leading financial services organisation based in Edinburgh has an opportunity for a Service Control & Oversight Manager within their HR Operation. This is a newly created role which will see the role holder responsible for implementing a risk framework and achieving complete control to ensure the operation is compliant and ready for audit.
Additional responsibilities of this role include:
- Continuously reviewing and bench marking policies and procedures in terms of regulatory compliance, financial and people risk, recommending appropriate steps to mitigate risks
- Leading and co-ordinating projects across HR risk, with stakeholders from other business areas, and being the key HR representative within the wider Risk function
- Responsible for SAP organisational management changes and integrity of people data
- Engaging senior stakeholders to influence business direction, supporting the successful development and delivery of business objectives - attending appropriate risk forums and committees
- Driving quality assurance controls of all HR services taking mitigating action where required
- Managing and motivating the team and developing them to be the best they can be
- Driving change and continuous improvement to help the HR function to be the best it can be
To be considered for this role you will need
- A strong risk background within HR
- Strong people management experience
- An ability to influence across the business, including Senior Leaders
- A proven track record of managing and mitigating risk effectively whilst embedding internal and external best practice
- Effective senior stakeholder management and the ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Experience of challenging existing ways of working to drive improvements
To apply, please send an up to date CV to this posting or call Emma on 0141 240 2410
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.