HR Business Partner
A Management Consultancy business based in the city currently have an Interim HR Business Partner position available to start immediately. This role will partner with businesses developing and supporting their people plans which focus on performance, talent acquisition and retention, talent management, culture and employee engagement.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the management teams in the relevant businesses.
- Ensure visibility across the business and the management team. This will include attendance at management meetings to drive the people plan and present on people initiatives including key performance indicators.
- Ensure people managers have the knowledge and skills to effectively manage their people by providing development and coaching.
- Provide coaching and training on Group policies, processes and employment legislation.
- Review the following and develop plans to improve: staff engagement, turnover and retention, sickness and absence, performance, resource planning, succession planning, career development and training needs.
- Provide advice and support on change management initiatives.
- Ensure the businesses foster a culture of diversity and equality.
- Working with the Group HR Manager, ensure HR Group policies are aligned with employment legislation and best practice and ensure the HR intranet is maintained in this area.
- Partner with the Recruitment Manager to achieve effective resource plans and attract talent to the organisation through effective selection methods.
- Partner with the Training Manager to identify training needs and skills gaps in the business.
- Regular production of and reporting against key performance indicators (e.g. absence, turnover, engagement).
- Ensure that all HR transactions in the businesses are communicated effectively and accurately to the HR Operations and Payroll team for action.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Extensive background in dealing with a broad range of HR activities.
- Experience of improving business performance through a people plan.
- Strong commercial awareness with an understanding of business P&Ls.
- Understanding of organisational design and change management processes.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Knowledge of HR systems and production of key metric data.
- Experience of working in the financial services/professional services sectors would be an asset.