The HR Manager will need to have both operational and strategic HR experience and the skills to hit the ground running. Take charge across all HR management functions, review and implement processes, be able to multi-task, prioritise and handle responsibility well.
The right person will have a happy disposition and be able to cope with an occasionally high pressured environment with a mature and professional approach.
Along with HR generalist responsibilities managing the employee life cycle, the business is looking to embark on the next phase of strategic HR. They are committed to developing their people and want to develop their visions and culture, introduce recognition and retention initiatives and develop and implement a performance management and appraisal process in order to ensure their people love working there and are the reason we will be successful.
We'd love to see:
- A clear aptitude to work autonomously and ability to drive things forward without being prompted
- Ability to implement new processes and ensure best business practices are adopted
- Confidence and a friendly individual
- Initiative and that you are hard-working and committed to excellence in the role
- Someone who is highly organised and thrives in a busy working environment
- A quick learner who enjoys overcoming challenges and loves getting things to run smoothly like a well-oiled machine at all times
- A positive outlook with a 'can do' attitude and a calm confident approach
- The ability to identify problems and develop solutions
- That you can recognise and understand the need for confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keep abreast of HR regulations and legislation changes and requirements and manage employee relations for the business
- First port of contact for all staff on HR matters and questions.
- Manage recruitment requirements and liaise with recruitment agencies, negotiating all terms of business etc.
- Manage on boarding of new employees
- Implement and manage induction program
- Manage all HR documents - create, maintain and update confidential HR records for new or existing staff as required
- Implement and update staff company handbook and forms
- Manage staff benefits
- Manage all HR records - i.e. probationary period reviews, performance reviews
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.