Senior HR Business Partner (Business Services)
Are you a HR Business Partner with a passion for Change & Transformation? Do you have experience of delivering change in a truly global, matrixed organisation? Do you have a strong focus on strong focus on Organisation Design, Future Capability and Change Management?
If so, we are recruiting for an exciting Senior HR Business Partner opportunity with a leading global Technology & Communications business. This role forms part of the global business partnering team and will contribute to the wider strategy whilst owning the UK & Americas region with c.1800 people across multiple functions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the creation of a global shared service centre (SSC) People Programme and Talent strategy.
- Design and develop a local people plan to enhance the success of the BU and provide HR leadership.
- Work with other teams across the Group to review the design and augment the Finance operating model to ensure it aligns with business strategy.
- Co-create engagement plans and support initiatives to further embed values and culture.
- Manage HR activities within the client group to ensure the successful delivery of recruitment, resourcing, absence, performance and employee relations in conjunction with the COE's.
- A global mindset and experience in a regional partnering model.
- Experience within a global service delivery unit, Shared Service Centre or customer care centre.
- Experience of working or partnering with a population in India.
- Strong change management, organisational design, operating model review experience.
- Proven track record of delivering on global projects and workstreams and can demonstrate ownership and completion.
- High energy with a passion for delivering change in a complex environment.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.