Interim HR Advisor – Full or Part time - 12 month FTC - £30k FTE– Coventry & Midlands travel
Interim HR Advisor – 12 month FTC - Full or Part time - £30k FTE– Coventry & Midlands travel
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading organisation supporting 3 key sites across the Midlands on a 12 month FTC to cover mat leave.
There is flexibility to work either full or part time with a pro rated salary - this could be a 4 day week with one of those days working from home for instance, or they can accommodate full time.
Although the role is part of a wider HR team, it is a standalone role for a specific Business Unit providing generalist HR advice including 1st line support for D&G issues; starters/leavers; TUPE; and payroll.
Key Relationships and Interfaces
Establish excellent working relationships and partnerships, based on an open two-way communication style, with:
- Business Unit Management Team
- The Operations Teams across the various divisions
- Industry accreditation bodies
- HR teams within our customers, both internal and external
- Group and central functions i.e. finance, HR and payroll.
Operational Processes, Procedures and Project Delivery
- Support and advise management across the full spectrum of employee relations and training
- Provide guidance to the management team to ensure they comply fully with all HR related compliance, accreditation and legal standards during day to day operations
- Support and deliver Group-wide people initiatives and developments
- Assisting with delivery of employee engagement surveys and workshops.
- Provide HR solutions and assist with HR projects.
- Management of the full TUPE process in and out of the business.
- Ensure annual appraisal are completed and collated.
- Actively recruit for the BU and support the line management with interviews.
- Manage the monthly Payroll process pulling reports time and attendance system
- Implement all current divisional and Group policies, processes and procedures and prevailing legislation to the business.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and up to date employee records via the HR system and ensure the accurate and timely input of information for payroll, including overtime, sickness absence and starters and leavers.
- Manage and collate absence records, advise line management when triggers are reached
- Attend and support line managers with investigation, disciplinaries and grievances.
- Prepare all HR letters in relation to investigation, disciplinaries, grievances and all people related correspondence
- Maintain an up to date database of all HR meetings in the month
- Produce and update the monthly Board Report
- Produce reports as requested by the HR Business Partner
- Produce and maintain personnel files in line with legislative, corporate and industry requirements
Qualifications and Experience
- Part qualified CPP or CIPD (or equivalents)
- Established generalist experience at operational level
- Confident and effective communicator at all levels
- Well organised and able to act alone as well as part of a wider team