Project Training and Development Manager
We are extremely excited to be working in partnership with our client who is recognised for their award winning brand and reputation. You will be part of a new transformation programme team within the Finance function, where over the coming years you will lead the end to end system training and development journey.
This role does require an experienced Learning and Development professional who has previously worked on projects defining the training needs but also has the ability to design and deliver material. This is an excellent opportunity to manage a training programme for a key system implementation.
- Define the training objectives by completing robust training needs analysis across the programme which includes 9 process streams
- Own the training project plan ensuring alignment with the overall Programme plan and ensure coordination of training across all process streams
- Make appropriate recommendations on the relevant training solutions and subsequently design these solutions including;
- Templates – user guides/how to guides
- E-learning tools and content
- Classroom & overview training material and events
- Creating a suite of materials to enable users to ‘self-serve’ learning after go-live
- Responsible for the training budget and the relevant tracking to ensure
- Partner closely with Finance subject matter experts to understand the technical needs of training and associated materials
- Ensure smooth transition from project training to BAU training
- Support and facilitate training delivery
Skills and Experience:
- Learning and Development experience and expertise, especially in process & system training
- Project management skills, specifically linked to developing and managing training plans for large scale projects
- Execution of training design using a range of methods – eg materials, face to face classroom training
- Stakeholder management and coaching skills
You will be predominately based in the Leeds office however there will be occasional travel to London when required. There is a brilliant package on offer along with a great down to earth valued culture. If you feel like you would like to understand more about this opportunity then please get in touch with Sophie Webster.
Apply for Project Training and Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly