German Speaking - Recruitment Specialist (HR)
Working closely alongside the HR Director and due to the business growing, recruitment will be a large focus of the role and so you will also be required to manage end to end recruitment processes, working with agencies as required and managing the process through to induction both UK & Germany based.
A high growth, start up backed by a well known multi-national manufacturing company based in Central London.
1. Source and recruit the best talent for the business, by working closely with Hiring Managers to understand staffing criteria and create candidate search and selection strategy
2. Actively approach candidates for opportunities, explain positions and select possible candidates for interviews
3. Provide hands-on recruitment support for Onsite Interviews, Interview days and or Assessment centre days
4. Take active part in Hiring and University events as required
5. Support as necessary with the day-to-day requirements of the HR team
6. Advise managers and employees on employee relations concerns, guiding on best practice and procedure
7. Participate in compensation processes, bench marking and benefits
8. Work in partnership with the hiring managers to assist in the creation of Job Descriptions/Organisation Charts and support line managers in this task. Ensure job profiles and organisation charts are updated and fit for purpose against defined job roles.
9. Help develop processes and suggest improvements
10. Work on any ad hoc related projects or tasks provided by management
Level of education & Experience in general: Ideally CIPD Level 4 or working toward this/qualified by experience and demonstrable; as the role is supporting both UK and German markets fluency in German is an advantage; employment law knowledge of both markets beneficial
Technical skills: Experience of providing end to end recruitment process support; excellent IT and administration skills, and the ability to manage an HRIS with accuracy; good knowledge of UK & German employment law and its application in the workplace, including providing first level advice on a range of HR issues
Behavioral skills: Excellent communication skills, highly organised, and able to maintain confidentiality and impartiality; self-motivated with the ability to remain calm under pressure; Team player and to be approachable and responsive to both colleagues and client
£50,000 - £55,000 plus great benefits plus fantastic career opportunities.