Ashley Kate Finance are delighted to be working with a well-established, fast-paced investment-advisory company based in Leeds, who are looking to appoint an experienced Paraplanner on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Office Manager, you will be responsible mainly for the creation of suitability letters and reports.
Main duties will also include:
- Writing ad hoc presentations.
- Assimilate and segregate information gathered by the Advisors.
- Liaise closely with Advisors and Clients to cover any gaps in information, when necessary.
- Stay up-to-date with template changes and advice notes.
- Gather ceding scheme information.
- Must be educated to Diploma level in Regulated Financial Planning.
- Must be able to balance conflicting demands in a calm manner.
- Must have previous experience as a Paraplanner.
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously.
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is very analytically minded and who would enjoy working within a fast-paced, national investment-advisory company. If this is you, then apply today!
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.