HR Business Partner
Are you an experienced HR Business Partner with experience of working in a multi-national matrix organisation looking for a new challenge?
Can you speak fluently in English and Spanish?
Do you want to work for a multi-award winning international business?
Are you tired of the dull English weather and up for relocating to sunny Spain?
If you answered YES to all the above, then I want to hear from you!
An amazing opportunity has arisen to join our well-known client who are currently looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join their Spanish operation.
This role is responsible for generalist HR activities and providing HR support and guidance to their client group as well as the following:
* Stakeholder management - working closely with key stakeholders in the UK and Overseas to successfully develop and manage relationships
* Employee Relations - advising on complex employee relations issues and managing through to resolution
* European Employment Law - being the 'go to' person in regard to international and European employment law, ensuring that changes to multi-country legislation is amended and communicated across the business
* HR Projects - leading on all ad-hoc HR projects, topics of which may include: Performance management, Coaching of managers overseas on policy, Compensation benchmarking, Systems alignment, MI, Processes and Procedures
* Organisational change - being the main point of contact for advising and supporting any organisational change
* Training - design and delivery of HR related training for Managers to ensure that they are equipped with the right tools to manage teams effectively.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you have a strong HR generalist background in a fast paced, multi-national environment and exceptional stakeholder management experience, with evidence of being able to influence at senior level. You will also need to be:
* CIPD qualified or European equivalent with a minimum of 3-5 years' experience
* Ability to work cross-functionally
* Fluent English speaker with fluency in at least Spanish or Portuguese. Italian and/or Greek would also be highly desirable
Please apply via the link or click on my contact details for more information. The reference for this role is 24460.
Please be aware that The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 require us to hold work seeker records for a year in most circumstances.
Macmillan Davies is a specialist HR recruiter. Established in 1979 we have offices in London, Manchester and Birmingham with dedicated teams focusing on Permanent, Contract and Interim assignments across the UK and Europe.
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly