HR Advisor - Employee Relations
HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, Adviser, Employee Relations, ER Caseload, Permanent Contract, Cambridge
HR Advisor - Permanent Contract
HR Advisor, HR Adviser, Human Resources, Permanent, Cambridge, Employee Relations, ER Caseloads.
Job: HR Advisor / Human Resources Adviser for a fast paced organisation with a well-known brand and employer of choice in Cambridge.
Based in: Cambridge (with easy access from the main routes as the organisation is based on the outskirts and not in the centre and offers free car parking on site)
Salary level: £28,000 - 30,000 per annum plus benefits
Spacious and modern office location.
I am currently supporting a well-known organisation who are looking for an HR Advisor to join their existing HR team. Based at the Group Head Office in Cambridge, the HR Advisors manage all first line ER related enquires from the regional offices based over 25 counties across the United Kingdom.
Your role will include but not limited to:
- Handing First Line support for telephone advice on ER processes and procedures
- Educate, support and coach managers in Company policies for example, disciplinary, grievance and performance management issues.
- Drafting invitation and outcome letters for managers, and general case management
- Overseeing absence management and ill health cases including arranging Occupational Health telephone reviews.
- Liaise closely with HRBP's to share progress updates, ensuring a consistent approach within the HR team in managing casework.
This is a very fast paced and high volume environment in which to work bringing with it a great team spirit and varied work load.
This role will report directly to one HR Business Partner on a day to day basis. This role will require the successful candidate to immerse themselves in the heart of processes and procedures to be successful in this role.
We are looking for an individual who understands the importance of exceptional customer service, who is able to adopt a consistent approach when handling employee relations matters.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate strong planning and organisational abilities, excellent verbal communication skills with good time management and apply their expertise with confidence.
- Must have worked in a similar position and have had exposure to ER case management.
- The ability to keep up to date with any legislative changes
- Confident in dealing with stakeholders, ranging from Director level down.
- Display a strong track record of delivering excellent customer service to key stakeholders at various levels
- Display a high level of accuracy and efficiency within your current role
- Excellent Team player and a can-do attitude.
- Qualified or studying towards Level 5 CIPD qualification or equivalent - study support will be provided for the successful candidate if further study is required from the individual.
Benefits for Working for this organisation.
- 22 days paid holiday (pro-rated in year 1) plus statutory Bank holidays
- Free on-site Parking
- Company Rewards scheme
- Health Care Cash Plan
If this sounds like something which would appeal to you, we are inviting applications with a view to attending for interview asap.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.