Campus Recruitment Coordinator
- Provide administrative support to the Graduate Recruiters in relation to the coordination and execution of attraction activities.
- Provide administrative support to the Graduate Recruiters in relation to the management of the divisional University / School Teams.
- Coordination of the IBD and GCM Full Time, Summer Analyst and Off-Cycle Intern selection process for London and regional offices in EMEA:
- Facilitate screening of applications by the business on a regular basis
- Coordinate interview schedules, organise interviewers, book logistics and compile and distribute assessor documentation
- Ensure business reps are fully briefed and are aware of all relevant information regarding the interview day and recruitment process
- Facilitate interview schedule acting as the point of contact for both candidates and assessors on the day
- Arrange candidate travel and accommodation including reimbursements of expenses and processing of invoices
- Collect and log interview feedback, update recruiting trackers and applicant tracking system as candidates move through the process
- Provide feedback to candidates
- Administer the candidate sell and on boarding process
- Ensure all aspects of the graduate recruitment process coordination are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Track business involvement at events and interviews, updating both the Recruitment Manager and HR Coverage.
- Coordination of the Summer Analyst and Off-Cycle Intern Programmes including the support of programme admin and logistics
- Creation of welcome guides, programme calendar and other relevant programme related documentation
- Booking of senior speakers series, training and project based sessions
- Booking and staffing of programme networking events
- Support with the coordination of all midpoint and final performance reviews across the IBD & GCM Programmes.
- Track budget actuals for all IBD & GCM graduate recruiting and programme related activities.
- Attend events as required
- Involvement with wider graduate recruitment team and campus recruitment projects
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.