HR Business Partner // South Kent /// £40K // FT or PT
My client, a growing travel company is looking for a well-versed HRBP to lead HR for two of their main client groups.
They are a forward thinking and fast-moving business, not constrained by strict processes, so you will need to be a results-driven and flexible business partner.
This role will be based in Kent with regular national travel (Birmingham, Luton, London)
Candidates can be considered for either Part-Time or Full-Time , dependent on preference.
- Leading activity with and for the People Team in delivering people and HR related initiatives and projects, both strategic and operational
- Provide significant and senior level advice and guidance on employment law and in line with Company policies and processes
- Lead and manage large restructures, complex ER cases and tribunals where necessary with little to minimal support
- Lead, manage and continually evolve large strategic projects around workforce management, Talent Acquisition, Engagement and Employer Brand
- Systematic and periodic reporting and metrics ensuring key stakeholders are kept up to date with the current state of play
- Evolve the value-add of the People Team by implementing new ideas and providing research for new or improved policies, processes and initiatives
Role Requirements: Essential You are:
- demonstrable experience as an HRBP operating at a senior level
- significantly experienced at providing senior level guidance on complicated cases using case law experience
- able to work alone and manage large and complex restructures including redundancies without support
- either legally qualified or are fully-qualified with the CIPD or equivalent levels of education
- significantly experienced in supporting client groups of a variety of employees at varying levels
- you are interested in supporting a broad range of business activities within a generalist field working with senior management teams to quickly and effectively affect necessary change highly organised and able to manage your priorities effectively
- a clear communicator, able to build relationships at all organisational levels
- a positive and driven self-starter that is passionate about people and calm under pressure
- used to working in an ever-changing and challenging environment
If you would like to apply to this role please senf your CV to Charlotte at email@example.com