Senior HR Consultant
A varied and progressive Consultancy firm are looking to hire multiple HR Consultant roles to deliver a variety of HR programmes across a portfolio of FS clients
With huge amounts of autonomy and flexibility, the HR Consultant role gives the opportunity to work on interesting and varied programmes. Unlike their competitors they offer huge amounts of flexibility, the opportunity to work from home and unlike other consultancies, there is limited travel to London as most of the work is regional. Based out of the Manchester office you will mainly be working with clients in the North or the country
Based from Leeds, the role will encompass the strategic design of coaching and management development in line with the organisations needs and ambitions.
- Partnering with a range of stakeholders, the People & Change Consultant will have extensive experience in designing and delivering of project deliverables across a changing client base.
- Utilising a range of evaluation techniques, delivering L&D and OD solutions and coaching either one on one or in a team environment
- Effectively contributing to the development of workforce optimisation methodology and workforce intelligence.
- Designing and supporting e-learning methods and working with learning management systems
- Combining project based work and business consulting, the chosen candidate will thrive in a changing environment
- Supporting the management of the performance management cycle and supporting the delivery of the employee engagement plan
Candidates must demonstrate the variety of project delivery they have across reward, organisation design and development, management development, gender pay, engagement, succession and talent.
You must have worked in a consultancy before so be used to working to billable hours and providing a consultative service to your client base. Unfortunately candidates with in-house only experience cannot be considered as this is not an entry level opportunity
The salary is open depending on experience but bench marked at £40-55K plus benefits