Senior HR Advisor
Senior HR Advisor to join a busy HR function focusing on complex employer relations case work.
Senior ER Advisor, to join a busy team working on employer relations case work across the organisation.
Your new company
A truly diverse and complex organisation which is providing HR services to customers across multi client groups. This is an opportunity to join a busy and supportive team who work together to handle the variety of ER case work across the organisation.
Your new role
You will be working as part of a team of HR Professionals who handle complex employer relations case work for multiple client groups.
- You will manage your own case load of 10 -15 cases at any one time across a variety of functions with different terms and conditions.
- Supporting Managers with the practical resolution of ER cases including grievances, disciplinary, performance, absence, capability, sickness, ensuring employment decisions are made in accordance with legal requirements and good employment practice.
- You will give guidance and support to managers to who take responsibility for employment actions and their management of people.
- To educate and provide advice and development to managers on the application of relevant HR initiatives and projects as they relate to human resource issues, employment law and our values, policy and practice.
- Act as an advocacy/adviser at hearings: present cases in a clear, well-argued manner and provide sound advice to enable panels hearing the case to make well informed decisions in-line with good employment practice and legislative requirements while taking into account "local management" statutory powers.
- Persuade and influence managers to pursue courses of action in relation to people issues which are in accordance with good employment practice, have regard to the needs of the organisation and the employee concerned and which minimise employee relations difficulties and potential ET claims
- As a senior HR Advisor you will support and guide more junior HR Advisors with lower level case work.
What you'll need to succeed
Were seeking an experienced HR Advisor / Senior HR Advisor who has a broad understanding and experience of employer relations, employment law and handling a variety of case work including grievances, disciplinary, performance, capability, absence, sickness.
What you'll get in return
You will be part of a team environment with the opportunity to work across a wide variety of complex case work enriching your experience.
You will also receive a range of benefits including pension and flexible working approaches
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly