Interim HR Operations Manager
Reporting into the Head of HR Service Delivery the role has a significant amount of autonomy, and responsibility for growing and developing the current service.
A financial services organisation based in Leeds.
Role snapshot and projects:
- Oversight of HR Operational processes, including boarding, new starters and contracts, employee movements and leavers
- Managing processes and streamlining them, proposing new ideas and value add suggestions in improving processes, with a strong focus on the employee experience
- Data, systems and reporting projects (leading development of system to fully utilise their capability and enhance employee experience)M
- Building a fully integrated HR Service Delivery team, working closely with your counterpart in the Banking business unit to achieve this including documenting and streamlining of processes to eliminate any duplication of work
- Regulatory projects including SMR, GDPR, Brexit projects
This position will suit somebody who methodical and process savvy is, who is relationship driven, keen to learn, asks questions and delivers results through growing the capability of their team. You will need to be resourceful, have good judgement and understand what needs to be done.
- Team development and management experience
- Experience within a similar role that is mainly operations and analytically focused
- Significant experience of successfully managing a wide range of HR projects through to completion using extensive HR knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of a wide range of HR systems and developing these within a business
- Experience of proactively leading on identifying, designing, implementing and monitoring new HR processes
- CIPD qualified would be beneficial but not essential
£45,000 - £50,000 + fantastic benefits