HR Operations Manager (9 Month FTC)
About the Role:
As a HR Operations Manager you will be part of a professional finance business, based in the Leeds office, working within the Shared Service Department. You will have a significant amount of autonomy and responsibility for growing and developing the current service.
During your 9 month fixed term contract you will be managing 4 people within the Operations team working across 15 offices in the UK and providing all operational HR support.
If you are a methodical, relationship driven communicator who asks questions and delivers excellent results then please read on!
- Oversight of HR Operational processes, including boarding, new starters and contracts, employee movements and leavers
- Managing processes and streamlining them, proposing new ideas and value add suggestions in improving processes, with a strong focus on the employee experience
- Data, systems and reporting projects
- Building a fully integrated HR Service Delivery team, working closely with your counterpart in the other business function to achieve this
- Regulatory projects including SMR, GDPR, Brexit projects
- Value add and providing expertise and support to HR Consultants
Skills and Experience:
- Team development and management experience
- Experience within a similar role, ideally Shared Service and/or Operations
- Significant experience of successfully managing a wide range of HR projects
- Knowledge of a wide range of HR systems and developing these within a business
- Experience of proactively leading on identifying, designing, implementing and monitoring new HR processes
- CIPD qualified would be beneficial but not essential