4 days left
- Full Time
I am currently seeking a Resourcing Specialist to manage the full end to end recruitment process with particular focus on coaching and supporting managers to recruit the right people for the business. You will be joining as a standalone resourcing professional being part of a small HR team, it will provide you with a great opportunity to support in the delivery of the resourcing requirements to meet business objectives.
If you are an energetic and driven recruitment/HR professional with a real desire to make a difference then please read on!
- Take a lead on volume recruitment activities such as trainee and apprenticeship campaign.
- Proactively source and screen candidates building future talent pipelines using social media, recruitment fairs, partnering with schools, colleges, universities etc.
- Carry out a wide spectrum of interviewing techniques including telephone interviews, competency based interviews and assessment centres.
- Manage the communication and launch of any recruitment materials to the dealership centres, review and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Manage the PSL and work with key third party suppliers.
- Confidently challenge the norm and come up with knowledgeable, innovative solutions to improve the candidate experience.
- Bench mark the company’s web site against competitors, update on usage, analyse trends and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Lead and deliver on key HR and resourcing projects.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience in a fast paced HR/In-house resourcing role delivering full lifecycle recruitment across a variety of disciplines.
- Direct sourcing experience including professional networking, LinkedIn, job boards social media and networking.
- Competency based interviewing and assessment centre facilitation experience.
- Exceptional communication skills with strong proven ability to deal with people at all levels of the business.
- Strong persuasion and influencing skills.
- Knowledge of key employment law issues in recruitment and confidence to support hiring managers identify and manage risk in the recruitment and selection process
- University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 2/3 years in a recruitment or HR role involving a high level of recruitment
WHAT IS ON OFFER:
As well as a stable long lasting career, you will receive a fantastic salary package of between £25,000- £35,000 dependent on experience. The business will also ensure you have access to a company vehicle from your first week of joining, giving you a company car for personal and business use.
You will also receive 30 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) which increases with service up to 33 days along with various other benefits, including a staff car scheme, contributory workplace pension scheme and childcare vouchers.
Apply for Resourcing Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly