HR Officer 12 month fixed term contract - Full time or part time hours
Your new company
A HR Officer is required on a fixed term contract for 12 months. Full time or part time hours are available
This is a varied role and requires an agile minded, energetic person who has experience of providing HR advice and support on a range of people management and employment matters including, recruitment, absence, capability, disciplinary, restructures and TUPE
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a busy HR environment - ideally in a complex, multi-disciplinary organisation within the not-for-profit sector
- A level 5 Intermediate Certificate in HR Management or above or equivalent or willingness to study for the qualification
- A sound knowledge of UK employment legislation and ACAS guidelines
- The ability to analyse complex people management issues and problems and provide practical and common sense solutions
- Experience of effectively advising and influencing managers on the full range of HR Policies and Procedures
- An excellent team work ethic to work closely and communicate with HR colleagues to provide continuity of service
What you'll get in return
A 12 month fixed term contract. Annual leave starting at 23 days; Pension Scheme; Cycle to Work Scheme; Employee Assistant Programme; Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme; Flexible working; Staff Discount Scheme; Childcare Vouchers; Learning and Development Opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.