I am currently recruiting for a Recruitment Advisor based in the centre of Leeds. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are seeking a role in a fast paced business where the recruitment and talent function are thriving. You will take ownership of the end to end internal recruitment process and assessment centres in addition to the main duties below.
- Implementing the regional attraction strategy
- Using all available attraction tools to ensure a strong pipeline of new starters to the business
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all vacancy activity using the Taleo ATS, enabling consistent and responsive MI reporting
- Utilising an approved, standardised telephone screening proforma to provide consistent first level applicant short-listing, encouraging diversity, equality of opportunity and providing evidence of exceptional recruitment practice.
- Being the main point of contact for candidates, providing a consistent service for the candidate from application to new start.
- Planning, booking and facilitating interviews and recruitment events within the Region. Providing feedback to candidates and Regional Teams after interviews or events.
- Involvement in recruitment projects.
- Working collaboratively with other members of the regional recruitment team and the wider HR team to ensure the success of the team as a whole
- Supporting the Recruitment Coordinator to ensure the correct volume and quality of applicants pass the CV Review steps of the recruitment process.