Resourcing Team Leader
Resourcing Team Leader
A reason to smile. That’s what we’re all about at mydentist. We’re Europe’s largest dental company
Our patients come first. It’s as simple as that. Their oral health, the quality of care they receive, the experience they get when they’re with us – nothing matters more.
Here at mydentist we always strive to improve. We may be the market leaders, but we’re never satisfied. We are restless in our pursuit of quality, innovation and the best care. Everyone has a voice, and everyone can make a difference.
What is the job?
We are currently seeking a Resourcing Team Leader to join our Dentist Resourcing team.
The function of this role is to directly manage a team of Clinical Recruitment Specialists while helping to create, deliver and implement recruitment strategies. Our Resourcing team is integral to the business by ensuring mydentist practices nationwide are fully staffed with clinical professionals, helping us to deliver consistent and high quality patient care.
You’ll be responsible for;
- Leading, managing and developing a team of Clinical Resourcing Specialists to ensure all SLA’s are met
- Using data and insight to drive team performance, and guide/inform business decisions
- Driving a continuous improvement culture within the team
- Planning and managing resourcing campaigns to ensure clinical professional roles nationwide are filled to business requirements
- Supporting and influencing hiring managers through the recruitment lifecycle
- Offering best practice advice and guidance to the Resourcing team and key stakeholders
What skills do I need?
- Experience of managing a high performing recruitment team within a professional services sector
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
- A strong focus on team delivery including extensive KPI and SLA management
- Proven experience of planning and implementing recruitment strategy with a ‘can-do’ attitude
Anything else I should know?
No matter your role, we aspire to have the right career structure in place for you to grow and progress. Both in the Team Leader role, and when supporting your team members, we always value those with drive, motivation and ambition in their career.
There will be the occasional need to travel to our Academy in central Manchester or within the UK to attend meetings with operational colleagues and industry events.
So, whether you have a proven track record of overseeing an internal recruitment function, or leading an RPO team and looking to take your first step in-house we would love to hear from you.
Salary: £35-40k + commission structure ( c. £500 per month)
Location: Kearsley, M26 1GG
I’m interested! What next?
Apply for Resourcing Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly