Are you a CIPD qualified HR Advisor based in South Devon looking for a fantastic interim role starting ASAP?
Role: HR Advisor
Type: Interim, circa 4 months initially
Pay: £15.62 PAYE basic
Location: South Devon
Morgan Hunt are recruiting for a HR Advisor on behalf of our Public Sector client in South Devon. The purpose of this role is to provide HR advice to the relevant customers, both internal and external as well as to apply corporate policies and procedures properly and effectively.
The successful candidate will possess;
- Up to date knowledge of Employment Law and Legislation
- Up to date knowledge of HR best practice and how to apply it to meet customer demands
- Up to date knowledge of Teachers Pay and Conditions of employment
- Experience in a professional HR role
- Experience of working in a Human Resources Team providing policy and transactional advice to Employees, Managers and external customers
- Experience of researching, developing and writing HR policy
- Experience of managing complex employee relations issues
- Applicants will ideally posses CIPD level 7 or above, or be qualified by experience
To find out more about this opportunity or to 'apply now' please contact Natanya in the Morgan Hunt Bristol office now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly