Occupational Health Technician
I have a role that has become available For an Occupational Health Technician.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join an existing, highly skilled team.
Please find below the advert, feel free to pass this on to friends and colleagues or if you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me on 0330 052 0308 or
Occupational Health Technician Job
Home Based + Travel UK Wide and Overnight Stays Up to 4 Nights will be Required
Fantastic Salary (DOE) + Expenses
Health screening and surveillance
- Spirometry (lung function testing)
- Skin Checks
- Visual Screening (near, distance and colour)
- HAVS Assessments
- Alcohol & Drug screening
- Job Specific Medicals e.g. FLT Driver Medicals
- Previous Experience in Health screening and Well Being
- Full Clean Driving Licence and ability to drive a clinical mobile unit
- Good verbal and written communication skills including record keeping
- Reliable, punctual, organised and presentable
- Can undertake all health assessment/ screening activities listed above or is willing to be trained in undertaking these
- Ability to work autonomously
We also have similar positions across the South of the UK, if this location is not suitable.
If they could be of interest or for more information do get in touch with or on 0330 052 0308
Apply for Occupational Health Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly