Apprentice Programme Manager
Macmillan Davies are delighted to be working with their client in a search to find an Apprenticeship Programme Manager to join their team. This role could be based in either Manchester or Leeds and is a fixed term contract for a period of 12 months.
You'll be leading their work to transform our apprenticeship offering, working with stakeholders, suppliers and partners to put in place a wide range of programmes to develop their workforce. Your expertise will ensure the organisation is ready for future OFSTED
You'll be developing the Apprentice portfolio, and putting in place the governance needed to support an ambitious agenda. You will work closely with our team of Assessors and internal/external verification specialists to ensure ongoing audit and portfolio management.
You will have:
* Experience of delivering apprenticeship programmes aligned to new standards
* Experience and knowledge of auditing OFSTED requirements and governance processes
* Experience of managing apprenticeship contracts
* Experience of internal and external verification
* Experience of working in a unionised environment
* Assessor qualification is desirable
* Ability to manage commercial arrangements including influencing at a senior level with external suppliers and partners
Apply for Apprentice Programme Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly