HR Projects & Change Manager
Following a period of continued growth, this established house hold brand is looking to appoint a Manager to lead their People Planning and Projects function. Entering a significant period of change, the organisation has identified a need for this person to lead their project teams to deliver change management and projects in line with the people strategy.
Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the Senior Management Team to understand their priorities for the people plan and identify available resource and budget
- Ensuring the company's people plan is visible and updates are provided regularly to review progress
- Communicating the people strategy to the wider business to ensure buy in and minimise resistance
- Managing the flow and prioritisation of new project requests that come into the team and aligning resources effectively to deliver
- Regularly gathering feedback from stakeholders at key milestones and at the end of the project to identify what has been effective and what could work better
- Managing and motivating a team of Project Consultants to deliver upon your objectives
To be considered, you will need:
- Experience of leading a projects team to deliver upon key HR/people change objectives
- A sound understanding of project governance, frameworks and methodologies
- To be CIPD qualified
- Broad HR experience gained in a number of disciplines
- The ability to take a corporate strategy and translate it into measurable objectives at a functional level
- Experience of influencing across all levels of an organisation
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
This is a permanent position based in Edinburgh offering a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, please send an up to date CV to this posting or call Emma or LeighAnne for further information on 0141 240 2410.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.