We are working with a global organisation who harmonising their compensation and benefits following a significant merger. To help complete some key projects they are now looking to hire an experienced Compensation Analyst to provide compensation analytical support to the business and projects to establish Reward architecture and land harmonisation effectively. You will work closely with HR BP’s to advise senior stakeholders and managers of the new compensation framework, how this will impact their reward and recruitment decisions. Key for the business is to meet candidates that have strong communication skills, strong relationship building ability and natural collaborators.
Core functions will cover:
- Provide compensation support to facilitate the recruitment process by providing market benchmark data, job codes and job levelling
- Maintain a full database of pay ranges and update to include interim changes such as promotions and transfers
- Liaise with salary survey providers that provide best data for benchmark jobs in relevant markets, help determine job matches in salary surveys.
- Analyse market data and make recommendations for pay structures.
- Analyse and understand total cash competiveness for pay ranges.
- Own the Rewards set up for assigned geographies/ functions. Ensure all jobs are linked on reward and pay lines are up to date.
- Complete data submissions to survey providers accurately and on time.
- Assist to review competitive local pay strategies based on local market factors and key jobs and skills
- Actively participate in annual review process.
- Provide local support in communications, consulting with managers, system testing, etc.
- Responsible for end – end data and analytics delivery for all Compensation project/ cyclical activities and support job codes/ job architecture rollouts for Europe
- Design compensation reports to show monthly/ quarterly movements.
- Produce ad hoc analyses with quick turnaround based on business request.
As a result the business is looking to meet candidates with the following experience:
- Bachelors/Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 4/5 years Compensation/ Reward experience.
- Exposure and understanding of various compensation survey providers.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop quantitative models (e.g. business case and complex forecasting).
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong teamwork skills in a fast moving matrix environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to present information in a concise and meaningful manner to managers and executives.
- Strong planning, organizational, consulting and problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint); knowledge of Workday and compensation management tools (like Towers Watson REWARD/ Salary. Com) desirable.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Experience working in a global environment on compensation and related issues preferred.
For more details or to apply please contact Peter Francis at PSD Group 0207 970 9614
Apply for Compensation Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly