They are looking for an experience in-house recruiter who has a proven track record of delivering high volume recruitment whilst supporting implementation of the recruitment strategy.
You will be contributing to the development and implementation of the People strategy whilst building the brand, attracting talent and managing the recruitment process end-to-end.
- Develop candidate sourcing strategies and approach
- Manage the end to end recruitment process - Screening through to offer and on-boarding
- Build candidate pools for key roles to reduce time to hire
- Track and build continuous improvement plans
- Identify and implement fit for purpose Recruitment Technology
- Be accountable for the development of the assessment strategy and approach
- Work with Training & Development to establish and embed behavioural competency frameworks, assessment tools and approaches as required
- Help identify and encourage internal progression
- Build and maintain knowledge on current and future recruitment trends
- Work with line managers to make sure best practice on recruitment and onboarding
Skills and experience required:
- Strong recruitment delivery and strategic experience
- Experience of working with Senior Leaders to deliver organisational objectives
- Experience of leading and motivating teams
- Ability to deal with complex issues
- Ability to negotiate and influence at all levels
- Experience of working in a sales organisation would be an advantage
Due to the nature and location of the role you must have a full UK Driving Licence with own car.
Should you wish to hear more about this opportunity, apply now and I will be in touch.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.