Learning & Development Advisor
Key duties will include:
- Drive the development of L&D messages and communications including writing bulletins
- Deliver engagement strategy including quarterly magazine, online communications, and eNews
- Drive the implementation of appraisal programme through training seminars, workshops and coaching for line managers.
- Provide advice and guidance to senior managers on internal communication strategies and assisting with translation into effective plans and deliverables.
- Identify learning and development needs through training needs analyses using the staff appraisal (performance review) scheme and in consultation with heads of department and managers.
- Strong HR / Communications experience, specifically including employee engagement and/or Learning and Development
- Experience of developing events/employee experiences in line with organisational development initiatives
- Demonstrates a strong passion for engagement and learning and an understanding of purpose; experience in coaching line managers
- Customer focused with a strong desire to achieve consistently high standards
- Capability to work well with a wide-range of people influencing, empathising and engaging with them
- Professional Membership of the CIPD or equivalent professional membership e.g IOIC
Suitable applicants should apply within and we will contact thereafter to discuss further, interviews will be held w/c 2nd July 2018
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.