Share Plan Manager
Your role as Share Plans Manager is to support the development, management and successful execution of Share Plans - covering the whole cycle from awards to releases.
Large Professional Services Organisation
As Share Plans Manager you will support the development, management and successful execution of Share Plans - covering the whole cycle from awards to releases.
Reporting to and working with the Senior Manager, Pensions & Benefits (a share plans specialist), you'll have a good knowledge of share plans or build the specialism at pace - to have the knowledge and confidence to be involved in all aspects of the share plans - supporting the senior executive and wider population as a friendly and professional subject matter expert.
You may get involved in project work on an ad hoc basis too, so be prepared to roll your sleeves up and get involved.
Ideally, you'll currently have these skills and experience:
- Experience of share plans - preferably both discretionary (executive) and all-employee plans
- Experience of working with third parties - keeping high standards / improving the customer journey and experience
- Proactive with high levels of drive, motivation and resilience
- Highly structured with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work to tight timescales, under pressure and to deal with competing priorities
- Clear track record of planning and delivery
- Committed to providing a great, accurate and friendly service to all partners
- Brilliant at communicating and building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Appropriately skilled in office applications - with excellent excel, word and power point presentation skills
- pension up to 18%
- 4% additional cash allowance
- and more....