Head of HR
Henlee Resourcing is partnering this highly niche, high growth Organisation based in West London (near Hammersmith) to recruit a talented Head of HR on a permanent basis. There will be travel (not extensive) to the other sites based in the North and West of the UK as well as abroad on occasion.
Your role as Head of HR as well as the HR department itself will play an integral role in the Organisation's growth plan by improving the hiring quality, strategically designing the Organisation, establish people capabilities, enhancing the training for career advancement and creating other activities to maximise the retention of high performers. You will be directly responsible for the overall coordination and evaluation of the HR function and you will also play a critical role in understanding and embedding the culture.
- Create, revise, implement and administer the Organisation's employment policies, practices and procedures to promote the growth
- Train and partner with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on people matters
- Work closely with the business leaders to develop standard processes for hiring, staff review, performance management, training and terminations
- Introduce key performance indicators for the HR function
- Implement an effective recruitment and selection procedure to significantly reduce outsourced cost
- Prepare, plan, deliver and manage any HR M&A programs including integration and HR due diligence Supporting and contributing to the growth plans of HR M&A business
- Implement and utilize people analytics capabilities to better drive the return on investment in people
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and to ensure organisational compliance
- Maintains responsibility for organisation compliance with international and local legislation pertaining to all HR matters
- Assist in the annual review, preparation and administration of the salary / rewards program, primarily through an effective performance management process
- Coordinates / conducts exit interview to determine reasons behind separations
- Partner with senior leadership to create a positive work environment and culture
- Consult with legal as appropriate on personnel matters
- Recommend, evaluate and participate in staff development across the business
- Develops and maintain a human resource information system that meets the business
- Ensure compliance with global polices where required
- Participate on committees and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities
- Mentor HR Staff in areas of core competencies
Key Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent career / work experience
- MCIPD Qualified (FCIPD a plus)
- Previous experience managing HR in multi-sites / Countries
- M&A track record
- Management of Companies during extreme growth or conversely contraction
- Teamwork oriented with excellent people skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills - both verbal and written
- Medical, healthcare or pharmaceutical industry exposure a definite advantage
If you are looking for a move into a highly diverse, fast paced, high growth organisation and possess the energy to push the Organisation forward, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating mainly across the South of the UK.