Senior HR Advisor - Part time - 33 hours a week
This role will proactively support the provision of a professional and businesses focused generalist HR service to employees and managers. Developing and maintaining successful and effective working relationships, the successful candidate will line manage the Human Resources Administrator and help meet the operational plan objectives for Human Resources.
Senior HR Adviser – Part time – 33 hours a week responsibilities include...
- To identify issues and develop solutions that will address/resolve problems
- To provide pragmatic advice to Managers with regard to employment legislation, pay and conditions of service, discipline and grievance issues, sickness and absenteeism.
- To review current policies and practices and where appropriate amend existing or prepare new ones
- To develop Line Managers people management capabilities
- To promote best practice and maintain active contact with Personnel Network Groups
- To ensure al pay and benefits are administered as required to appropriate staff
- To manage recruitment and the selection process
- To plan and facilitate training workshops for line-managers
- To identify training needs in a creative and innovative manner
Senior HR Adviser – Part time – 33 hours a week requirements include...
- CIPD qualified to Level 7
- Significant experience of working as a Senior HR Adviser
- Experience of assisting in change within an organisation
- A good knowledge and understanding of current employee legislation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of leading with arrangements on the termination of employment – including redundancy, retirement, dismissals and contract expiry
- Proven ability to make decisions under pressure
This is a great opportunity for a HR generalist who is looking for a part time opportunity with a fantastic benefits package including generous annual leave entitlement, please get in touch if you feel you meet the above criteria.