HR Advisor - London
Resourcing & HR Advisor
Employer: THE INSTITUTION OF STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS
Location: London Central, EC1V 3PS
Hours: Full Time, 35 hours per week
Salary: £29,925 - £33,250 per annum subject to experience and formal qualification, more for the exceptional candidate, plus excellent benefits package.
Join us in our newly created role of Resourcing & HR Advisor, where you will support the HR team by delivering two key areas of our work - resourcing and generalist HR advice and administration.
You will really be able to make this role your own by maximising social media, developing and implementing new ideas on recruitment and attracting new talent, along with developing your HR knowledge. You will be working with recruiting managers pro-actively on their resourcing needs – writing and placing adverts, screening candidates, coordinating the interview process, developing our talent and resource pipeline, as well as providing advisor support to managers and solid administration for the HR team.
We are the Institution of Structural Engineers, the world’s largest membership organisation dedicated to the art and science of structural engineering.
With proven resourcing knowledge and CIPD qualified/part qualified, we will be looking for experience of:
- End to end management of the recruitment life cycle, from adverts, screening, management of interview process, offers and on boarding.
- Active sourcing of candidates utilising social media to build a resourcing / talent pipeline
- Production of management information to inform recruitment decision making
- Actively having worked with Agencies / advertising media building effective working relationships
- Provision of generalist HR advice, being the first point of contact within a team for general queries, ideally in face to face environment.
- Solid HR administration across the full employee life cycle.
- Experience working for an SME and/or Charitable organisation is desirable but not essential.
What we can offer you:
A 35-hour working week, flexi-time as well as first class benefits of an excellent pension provision, private healthcare, life assurance, interest-free season ticket loan, childcare vouchers and more. Based in our bright modern open plan office based on the edge of the City.
For more information, visit our website.
To apply – please click the apply button and attach your CV.
We will shortlist applications immediately on receipt.
No agencies please.