Ashley Kate HR are recruiting for a full time HR Advisor to join our fast-paced client in Hayes.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to start a rewarding career with a large international services company.
You will have a strong generalist profile with previous experience in disciplinary and grievances together with a sound understanding of employment law.
Key things my client is looking for:
- Generalist HR experience, providing HR advice and support
- Experience of managing ER cases
- Experience of working with Unions
- Knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and employment legislation.
- Management of recruitment
- Previous generalist experience in a HR department working in an operational environment across all areas of the employee life cycle, preferably within an advisory role
- Experience with working with large volumes of employees
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment would be beneficial
- Must be flexible with travel
- 3 years previous HR Advisor experience
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.