HR Systems Manager – Kent
Do you have a high level and practical knowledge and understanding of integrated HR software applications and information systems? Do you also have experience of managing, motivating and developing a team to provide high quality service?
Our Human Resources Department are looking to recruit a full time HR Systems Manager on an ongoing basis to lead the HR Systems Team to ensure all HR systems and services run effectively and securely to support the department, the systems users and all staff at the University.
As HR Systems Manager you will:
- Lead on the development of Staff Connect and other HR IT systems, as required
- Work with the Assistant Director - Operations & Reward to implement policy, design procedures and manage and monitor their legal compliance
- Engage managers across the University in changing their operating practices so that Staff Connect becomes part of their everyday people management toolkit
- Oversee the timely production of data for University-critical submissions (e.g. HESA, REF etc.) plus the provision of accurate MI for all scheduled and ad-hoc data requirements.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- A professional level qualification in Information Technology or Human Resources
- Experience in using IT to improve business processes and drive efficiency
- Knowledge and practical experience of using HR information systems for data analysis and effective MI / KPI development for a range of stakeholders
- Experience of managing, motivating and developing a team to provide a high quality service.
If you have the experience and skills we are looking for, this is a great opportunity to develop your career in a unique and busy environment that provides excellent training, great benefits and career opportunities.
HR Systems have been at the forefront of change within the Human Resources Department in the last 12 months. The new HR System (Staff Connect) was launched in May 2017 and additional modules to create self-service functionality for managers and staff will be implemented through 2018 and early 2019 as well as a new e-recruitment system.
The Team are developing new skills and new approaches - it is an exciting time to join us!
Closing date for applications: 20 July 2018
Interviews are to be held: w/c 30 July 2018
Please see the links to our website to view the full job description and also to apply for this post: https://jobs.kent.ac.uk/fe/tpl_kent01.asp?s=4A515F4E5A565B1A&jobid=41917,2556345465&key=52662160&c=486299344847&pagestamp=setxtuonelozncpcus. If you require further information regarding the application process please contact The Resourcing Team on email@example.com quoting ref number: REG1294
Please note - applications must be made via the University’s online application system. You will be required to fill in the main details section of the application form as well as upload your CV and a cover letter. Your cover letter should clearly and explicitly address the requirements of the Person specification and you should provide clear evidence and examples in your application which back-up any assertions you make in relation to each criterion. We recommend a maximum of 4 x A4 sides for this document. CVs or details sent directly to the department or via email cannot be considered.