This is an opportunity for an individual with proven, hands on recruitment experience who is interested in the challenge of developing a new role and helping to create, drive and deliver the recruitment strategy.
Our client, a prestigious professional services firm, are looking to grow their recruitment team with an addition of a Recruitment Advisor.
This newly created role will support c 200 employees in their London office. As part of a team, you will provide 360 recruitment support and be responsible for recruiting a variety of skills including Strategic Communications, from entry level to very senior levels within the firm
Other duties include, but not limited to;
- Assist with the creation and implementation of recruitment strategies and talent plans to address those requirements
- Engage with and promote the employee referral scheme
- Build relationships with the partners/hiring managers
- Candidate management throughout the recruitment process
- Build and manage a database of direct candidates utilising a variety of direct sourcing initiatives
- Create and maintain job postings on internal and external sites
- Understand current and future recruitment requirements
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle including the offer and on-boarding process
- Conduct competency based interviews with or without hiring managers
- Produce market maps using a variety of tools
To be successful in this role, my client is looking for recruitment professionals with significant experience of working within a similar role in the professional service sector. You will have experience of direct hiring and setting the recruitment strategy for a variety of roles.
If you are confident you meet the requirements, please apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.