Pay and Reward Team Manager - London
Position: Pay and Reward Team Manager
Grade 8 (SEO)
Salary: £40,700 – £45,577 per annum (with a possibility of up to a £4,000 recruitment and retention allowance)
Location: Euston Tower, 22nd Floor, 286 Euston Road, London, NW1 3DP
Type of Contract: Permanent
Working pattern: 36 hours per week; this position is Full Time however we invite applications from those wanting to work part-time in a job share.
Closing date: 31July 2018 at 23:59 pm
Interview date: Week Commencing 13 August 2018
Do you want to be a part of the next chapter in Acas’ OD&HR journey?
Our OD&HR department has recently merged with Finance, Estates and Procurement to create a new Directorate, Finance Estates and People, to continue to build an expert function which enables Acas to deliver its services effectively and deliver its transformation programme, to ensure it remains fit for the future.
We have been awarded with Investors in People Silver accreditation, are a Stonewall Diversity Champion and we are a Disability Confident Leader.
Acas is diverse and great place of opportunity.
Are you ready to join us on this exciting and challenging journey?
We are currently recruiting for:
Pay and Reward Team Manager
The post holder will lead the pay, HR administration and reward team and ensure that the functionality of our new iTrent HR payroll system is developed. The post holder will be required to assist with workforce planning in Acas and will implement new processes and procedures to support the business.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Track record of ability to lead and deliver through others, including the ability to deliver all key activities to the expected standard, within budget and to timescale required (projects and services);
- Highly effective communication and relationship building skills, both verbal and written;
- Experience of team leadership, focusing on building team resilience and capacity;
- Excellent analytical skills, applied in relation to pay and reward, workforce planning and people MI;
- Demonstrable knowledge of payroll systems and databases, reward strategy and policy, HR transactional duties including pension queries workforce planning and provision of management information to aid decision making.
- Demonstrable knowledge of payroll systems and databases, reward strategy and policy, HR transactional duties including pension queries, workforce planning and provision of management information to aid decision making.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
This is a really great time to embark on an incredible journey with us. For further information on this position and to apply, please click the apply button.
Acas is staffed by Civil Servants, we are an equal opportunities employer. We recruit on merit on the basis of a fair and open competition, as outlined in the Civil Service Commission’s recruitment principles.