HR Business Partner
Fantastic opportunity to join a Global, innovative market leader within the professional services sector. We are supporting the company in search of a permanent HR Business Partner, who will support with large scale HR projects, challenging team structures to improve efficiency and effectiveness along with supporting with HR in a generalist capacity. The ideal candidate will offer commercial acumen and a consultative approach.
- Influencing and being part of project teams delivering business strategies and initiatives.
- Challenging existing HR ways of working to ensure maximum efficiency across all day to day activities.
- Supporting the business in driving and managing change (to leaders, role structures, new ways of working, use of new skills etc.) effectively, using change management tools and processes to ensure that teams continue to operate effectively.
- Understanding the International priorities and promoting international mobility.
- Supporting both outbound and inbound international assignees and the relevant processes associated with international mobility, including package negotiation and arranging sponsors, performance management and repatriation.
- Championing the learning agenda within teams, and ensuring participation in the relevant programmes for individuals depending on their performance and potential.
- Working with senior managers to develop talent and succession plans.
- Support the employee engagement agenda within your client group.
- Continuously increasing understanding of the wider world of HR, sharing external perspectives and best practice with the business and HR colleagues.
This is a real opportunity to join a forward thinking business with an incredibly strong and attractive people and engagement agenda. Clear progression path and competitive salary.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.