Our client, a leading multinational Energy Company, is looking for a Reward Analyst to join their Reward / Human Resources and Personnel team in London.
A leading multinational Energy Company
Role of the Reward Analyst in London:
- Establish good working relationships with all appropriate market data providers, participating in 'pay clubs' as required and ensuring the accurate completion of all required surveys to ensure the Reward function is able to participate cost-effectively and provide accurate and relevant information to HR and line management. Build capability in this area within the HR function, whilst providing oversight for quality assurance purposes.
- Assist with the gender pay gap reporting, and GDPR compliance.
- Assist with the operation of the Company's job evaluation and job matching processes in line with agreed policy and processes.
- Ensure the accurate and detailed documentation of all current reward processes, including the development of a reward intranet page.
Annual Reward Processes
- Support the annual bonus calculation and communication process through effective data management and the alignment of Reward function processes with those of the wider HR team.
- Contribute to the annual salary review process in line with the policy and timetable established, including undertaking bespoke market reviews and accurate and timely employee communications.
- Assist, when required, the eligibility and communications processes relating to the grant of all Company long term incentive plans.
Experience required for the Reward Analyst in London:
- Worked within a Corporate Reward environment, with exposure to the range of Reward activities, including pay, shareholding, job evaluation, strategic reward issues and project management.
- Exposure to providing practical and commercial reward solutions across both Management/ Professional and unionised environments.
- Experience of Hay job evaluation is desirable
- Graduate in a relevant discipline.
- Ideally CIPD qualified.