A generalist HR Advisor position available for a growing hospitality company based in Central Watford.
A rapidly growing and evolving hospitality company with international arms and brands and a forward-thinking, positive and innovative culture.
The HR Advisor will:
- advise staff and managers on HR policy, best practice and processes
- lead on employee relations matters including grievance, disciplinary, performance management hearings and investigations
- provide reporting information for managers
- take the lead on a range of HR projects
- look after absence management administration
The HR Advisor should:
- be confident in leading ER cases, including complex cases
- have an up to date knowledge of employment legislation
- be comfortable with advising all staff from entry level to directors
- enjoy a varied role with a mixture of operational, advisory and project-based work
The HR Advisor will receive a salary between £30,000 and £35,000 along with the company benefits package.