HR Advisor 12m FTC
Investigo is pleased to be working with a Northampton based business currently a leader in their field who are seeking a HR Advisor on a 12 month contract. The role pays £25,000 - 30,000 dependent on experience.
As HR Advisor you will be the Employee Relations expert, confident managing your own caseload. You will feel confident providing advice to employees and managers on how to keep staff engaged. You will have a thorough understanding of employment law, with demonstrable experience of writing and amending HR policies.
- Responsible for 750 employees in all ER Matters
- Manage complex disciplinaries, grievances and capability cases (including dismissals)
- In conjunction with the HR Business Partners, develop and implement HR Policies and procedures
- Coach and develop Managers in all HR related matters
- Provide administrative support to HR Business Partners
- Responsible for the reporting of long term sickness
- Support management with absence management
- Maternity/paternity process,
- Attrition and exit interview analysis
- Ensure all employee documentation is accurate, validated and meets regulations
- Supports the recruitment team to screen prospective candidates
- Completes screening financial and criminal background checks
- Prepares for and attends audits to validate compliance with corporate policies and procedure
- Annual appraisal completion
- Annual salary benchmarking
- Drive positive culture and employee engagement
- Adhoc reporting & Various other HR related activities.