Part Time HR Business Advisor
Part Time HR Business Advisor: Leeds based with occasional travel: Permanent: £32,000 Pro Rata
A global professional services organisation is currently recruiting for a Part Time HR Business Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis. The Part Time the HR Business Advisor is a brand-new role created to provide support across the business, providing a client focused service and supporting line managers with professional, commercial and practical HR advice and support.
The Part Time HR Business Advisor will be responsible for generalist HR duties including:
* Providing advice and guidance on all HR related policies and practices to line managers
* Coaching to line managers
* Managing employee relations casework to conclusion
* Proactively identifying trends arising from ER casework and operational activities, ascertaining the root cause and developing solutions
* Supporting the HR Business Partners in the delivery of HR/People projects
Skills and Experience
* Have worked in a HR Advisor capacity within a global matrix organisation
* A CIPD qualification (or equivalent degree)
* Strong UK employment law knowledge
* Strong generalist HR experience covering all core areas such as reward, recruitment, performance management, learning and development,
* Exceptional attention to detail along with good organisational skills * Ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload
* Strong stakeholder management
What's on offer?
This is a permanent opportunity paying £27,000 - £32,000 + Benefits. Pro Rata
If you feel you have the necessary skills for the above role, please apply via the link below. For further details on the position and the package on offer, please contact Luke Salczynski 0161 4166229 email@example.com
Please be aware that The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 require us to hold work seeker records for a year in most circumstances. Macmillan Davies is a specialist HR recruiter. Established in 1979 we have offices in London, Manchester and Birmingham with dedicated teams focusing on Permanent, Contract and Interim assignments across the UK and Europe.