The Reward Consultant will have a really varied role involved in all activities across the annual cycle, as well as leading on projects for a twelve month contract.
A financial services business in Edinburgh with a great culture and high performing HR team.
The Reward Consultant will join a small Reward team to deliver the full annual cycle for this Financial Services business. The responsibilities include:
- lead on all elements of the annual pay & bonus cycle as part of the team
- be involved in bonus design & allocation
- support salary benchmarking activities
- lead on the annual flexible benefits launch
- contribute to projects that impact the Reward team
- support the wider Reward team on executive compensation
- carry out job evaluation
The Reward Consultant must have:
- exposure to either compensation or benefits activities (ideally both)
- strong excel skills
- knowledge of the job evaluation methodologies
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- strong analytical skills
Please note no experience of Financial services is required.
£40,000-£50,000pa with bonus potential for this twelve month contract