A HR Manager is required for a permanent opportunity paying c£38-43k, for a large distribution business based in Leeds.
A National distribution and logistics expert, this organisation is experiencing significant change at the moment at their centre in Leeds.
As the HR Manager for this large distribution centre you will be the go to person for HR from an operational and strategic perspective.
This is an exciting opportunity to really have an impact on a site that is experiencing significant technological change.
If you don't want to get your hands dirty - do not apply, this role is not for you!
If you are an operational HR professional who enjoys being at the coal face and isn't afraid of having difficult conversations then you must apply - this role is for you...
The successful HR Manager will:
- have previously worked in a similar HR Manager position - ESSENTIAL
- have operational and strategic HR exposure - ESSENTIAL
- previously have dealt with Unions - ESSENTIAL
- enjoy fast paced environments - ESSENTIAL
- be used to managing change - ESSENTIAL
- have strong written and verbal communication skills - ESSENTIAL
- be CIPD qualified or equivalent - ESSENTIAL
This is a permanent opportunity paying between £38-43k (depending on experience) plus benefits and will be based in Leeds.